Vinedrill is an uncommon green and white plant element slug with pinkish eyes that is mainly found in Wild Spores Cavern who are similar to Neotox Slugs except for the colour schemes. Vinedrill is a plant Slug and it's power type is plant power, vine, and spore attack. In the slugisode Vinedrill, it shows that Vinedrill is a very defensive slug.
- Protoform Abilities - Sprouts small vines, can release spores that tickle the nose.
- Itchypants - Shoots pouches of itching powder, like a puffball mushroom.
- Tendrella - Vines grow from where the slug hits, binding an opponent.
- Ivydust - Vines with pop-up flowers bloom around foe to deliver sleep pollen.
- Vinelash - Vines sprout up to wrap up an opponent, while tendrils lash at them.
- Vinevent - Vines sprout funnels and spinning pods that can suck up toxic gas to neutralize it.
- Thicketthorn - Tendrils create wall of interwoven vines; tangles, and cuts foes who try to enter.
- The Trade (First appearance)
- Club Slug
- Mecha Mutiny
- Shadows and Light
- Endangered Species
- A Distant Shore
- Deep Water, Dark Water
- No Exit
- What Lies Beneath
- The Thrill of the Game
- Bandoleer of Brothers
- Light as Day
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Second Chances
- Get Pronto
- The Fall of the Eastern Champion (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Return of the Eastern Champion
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows
- Vinedrill slugs are the only defense against Neotox slugs and Neurotox ghouls, as shown in "No Exit".
- Trixie used one against Frost in A Distant Shore.
- In the episode Deep Water, Dark Water the Vinedrills were used by Blakk's Guards against the Shane Gang.