Tormato slugs are Trixie's favourite! They can create gale-force winds to blow an opposing slug or slugslinger right out of your way or even produce a rampaging tornado!
- Protoform Abilities - Blows a small jet of air, like a hairdryer.
- Galestorm - Stops in mid-air and blows gale force winds, making it hard to stand, see or fight.
- Airhammer - A ball of super dense air surrounds the flying Slug, hitting like a hammer blow.
- Slyphoon - Spins in the air, producing a rampaging tornado.
- Windshield - Tornado spins around a slugslinger, protecting them from shots.
the tormato is an incredibly versatile slug, both offensively and defensively: its galestorm attack can be used to handicap foes and to neutralize lots of slugs at the same time, making it a perfect way to help slugs like rammstone to reach the target. Its slyphoon attack is perfect for generating chaos and hitting the enemy hard, and so is airhammer. Whindshield is a purely defensive and supportive move. its weakness are slugs that can hit the tormato before or during his attacks, like tazerlings; outside of battle they can be useful
to blow obstacles out of the way and to save yourself from deadly falls
- BoulderStorm: "Tormato"+"Rammstone" - Rammstone launches Tormato at multiple opponents as the Tormato creates a rampaging cyclone filled with boulders.
- Its concept art page spells its name as 'Tornato'.
- In Mission: Improbable, Pronto used one to stop Mr. Saturday's spinning blaster and makes it spin the opposite way, causing the Cryptogrif 's spell to backfire and knockdown Mr. Saturday.
- The Tormato bares a strong resemblance to an early concept of the Flaringo. The only real difference is that it had regular arms instead of wings.
- Its name was called Bluster in Pack Your Slugs! although it is a Tormato.
- in "club slug" a guy in an advertisement states his tormato learned 5 new moves, although a tormato only has only 4 moves (it could be possibile that the guy in the advertisement was exaggerating though)