A Thrasher is the Ghouled version of the Thresher. They are blackish-blue, with blue markings, razor teeth, and a bladed back. Their transformation leaves them similar to a Thresher's 100mph form, but respectively coloured and with sharper teeth and serrated blades.
- Protoform Abilities - Can cut or chomp through small things, will bite.
- Knawtooth - Chomping "beartrap" teeth, like a piranha.
- Ammochump - Targets and slices through an opponent's ammo belt or pouch, making it hard to choose, retrive and load Slugs.
- Knawblade - Deploys boney spines from back and curls into a metal ninja star/sawblade.
- Bonevault - Catches Slug in midair and wraps around it creating a boney, spikey prison - hard to open.
if you manage to get your hands on a trasher, you will get a powerful ghoul that you should only use if you can handle savage and unpredictable slugs: knawtooth is a powerful and straightfoward attack, ammochump can severely handicap enemy slingers, bonevault is a solid move strategically speaking, as it can remove a certain slug from a slinger's arsenal for a long period of time and knawblade is a strong offensive move that can be used to cut ropes and sometimes for ricochet-based trickshots: this ghoul easily beats bubbaleones and arachnets, but loses against slicksilvers and hoprocks pretty frequently. another "bad thing" about trashers and ghouls generally speaking is that it probably won't like you if it gets unghouled by a boon doc
- The Trade (First appearance)
- The Journey Home
- King of Sling
- Bandoleer of Brothers
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows