Stunts is a Speedstinger Slug who belongs to Eli Shane. He was first seen in the episode Mario Bravado. Eli used him to free Pronto. Stunts has special goggles in which he uses to calculate precise angles. He is friendly but mischievous by nature. He can do any complicated shots that are impossible to do. In "Light as Day" he was not able to megamorph, however in "Return of the Elementals" he can megamorph. He is revealed to megamorph in Slugterra: Eastern Caverns, despite being a megamorph in Slugterra: Return of the Elementals.
- Protoform Abilities - Can curl up like a pinball and bounce around to hit a small target.
- Trickoshey - Calculates angles to ricochet off walls and hit hard-to-reach targets - good against blocking moves.
- Unlike other Speedstingers, Stunts has orange highlights on his shell and has goggles.
- When he transforms, his goggles grow with him.
- In "Light as Day", Stunts was the first slug shown to not be experienced enough to do a Megamorph shot.
- This was shown again in "A High-Speed Guide to Megamorph Acceleration".
- He has his own slugisode named Stunts in: Slugs and Stripes
- In the slugisiode "Spooker!" Stunts was shown as a regular slug, rather than a megamorph, this also happened with Spinner, Glimmer and Banger
- Mario Bravado (First appearance)
- The New Kid Part 2
- The Unbeatable Master
- Light as Day
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Stuff of Legend
- Eastern Tech
- Slug Day
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows