Also check out Dark Energy
- Brings life to The Caverns.
- Items powered by slug energy have a bluish glow as opposed to things powered by Dark Energy, which is red.
- Powers Mecha Beasts, and possibly blasters.
- Used to create and power some Terraportals.
- Powers the Guardian Gate.
- Possibly can be used for magic.
- An abundance of Slug Energy like in The Lightwell can be used for healing and recharging slugs, along with curing Ghoul Slugs.
- Slug Energy is the key to everything in SlugTerra.
- If Slug Energy is corrupted like if one of the Elemental Slugs was ghouled, then a cavern which relies on that certain element may die as seen in Return of the Elementals when the Air Elemental was ghouled. Trixie said that Wind-Farm Cavern practically ran on Hoverbug and Tormato slugs meaning that the Cavern could die.
- Some people (or technically a Cave Troll legend) say that deep down, slugs and humans (and other living beings) share the same energy. Cave Trolls call it "Magic" in the earliest times.
- This explained why the High Plains Monster attacked both slugs and other living beings for their energy. When the creature is defeated, it released blue-white orbs from its body. The orbs then returned to their owners, entering through their hearts (for Molenoids, it is through their bums as that's where their heart is).
- This is probably true as Yang is able to create Slug Fu, hinting that both slugs and humans share the same energy.
- Moreover, Junjie tells Eli to master his Chi if he wants to master Slug Fu. "Chi", or "Qi" is known to be a "life force" recognized by traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese martial arts and Chinese philosophy.
- In Western culture, Auras are human energy forces. Since slugs have Auras, it is possible that all other living beings have auras too if they share the same energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.