This is a list of SlugTerra Wikia Policies.
- For the safety and privacy of the users on this Wiki, all members are forbidden to:
- Share their real, full name
- Share their real age
- Share their address and location
- Share private information that shouldn't be spoken about online (e.g. telephone numbers)
Anyone who asks for such information in public (as in, the main Chat, in a blog post, or on a Talk Page) will also be given a warning.
- SlugTerra Wiki:Language Policy
- Cussing is not allowed without censors, and any rude or sexual language will be removed.
- Tip: If you have to ask, just don't say it. Also, if you see that it has been censored elsewhere, that's usually a sign that you shouldn't say it.
- SlugTerra Wiki:Picture Policy
- Only high-quality images are allowed on articles. Other general images are allowed on User Pages only. Fan art is not allowed on articles. The only time a low-quality image can be used if it is a GIF animation, which are almost always in low quality. Inappropriate pictures or pictures that are risque are not allowed on the Wiki.
- SlugTerra Wiki:Harassment Policy
- If any user is seen flaming, disparaging, insulting, or otherwise degrading another user, they will automatically get a warning and possibly a one-day block. Hate lists against other users are also not allowed.
- SlugTerra Wiki:Vandalism Policy
- Any person who planned the disruption of an article or personal page will be given a warning, following the Warning Policy.
- SlugTerra Wiki:All Editors Are Equal
- No user is allowed to discriminate others based on gender, race, or hobbies.
- SlugTerra Wiki:Sockpuppet Policy
- Members are only allowed two accounts, maximum. Any user with a duplicate account cannot become an Administrator or Bureaucrat with their secondary account, no matter what position they were in with their primary account.
- SlugTerra Wiki:Trolling Policy
- Those who act with the intent of disrupting the community life of this Wiki will be blocked.
- SlugTerra Wiki:Blocking Policy
- Any user that gets three warnings will be blocked; the first block will be for three days, the second for one week, the third for two weeks, etc. If a person reaches five "legitimate" blocks, or blocks with a duration of three days or longer, then they will be permanently blocked.
- An account will automatically be permanently blocked if it is made known that the account was created to dodge a block or a kickban on the user's previous account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.