Rammstone are a common Earth element slug that are coloured red and tan, with blue horns and fists and brown eyes. They are primarily found in Low Rock Cavern & Land's End Cavern. Its power type is ramming, smashing, and rocks. When it hits 100 Mph it gain the characteristics of a ram. The Rammstone slug weakness is the Arachnet slug. It is also Kord's favourite slug who he calls Bludgeon.
- Protoform Abilities - Very strong for its size.
- Rockhorn - Hard projectile with curved ram horns.
- Battelup - Massive uppercut with huge rocky fists.
- Hammerstone - Rapid-fire bashes from rocky fists.
- Rockstorm - Can shoot projectile rocks from fists.
- Sandscorn - Hits the ground with a massive impact, causing earthquakes or tearing up a path.
- Slabhenge - Hits the ground and slams rocks up, forming a rocky defensive wall.
The Rammstone is one of the best basic common attack slugs there are. This slug has a multitude of offensive capabilities, ranging from single target close combat with Battelup to a ranged attack with Rockstorm to a multi-enemy hitter with Sandscorn. A Rammstone also has the more defensive capability of throwing up terrain or a wall with Slabhenge, making it even more versatile. The main issue of the Rammstone is that its attacks are all basically alike; they get in close and do a lot of damage upon impact. This fact allows more ranged slugs, particularily the Arachnet, to defeat them easily. To counter this, firing another slug before it such as a Thresher to counter the Arachnet's web is a good idea.
- BoulderStorm: "Rammstone"+"Tormato" - Rammstone launches Tormato at multiple opponents as the Tormato creates a rampaging cyclone filled with boulders.
- InfernoSlam: "Rammstone"+"Infurnus" - Once launched the Slugs will spin around each other, leading to a Rammstone with blazing horns.
- Rock Armour: "Rammstone"+"Hop Rock" - The Rammstone will increase in size, and get plated in Hop Rock armour.
- GrenukeSlam: "Grenuke"+"Rammstone" - That creates a spinning disk that destroys anything in its path.
- Rammstones have different sizes of horns than one another in their transformed state.
- Kord starts the series with a Rammstone. Eli wins one in a round of competitions in "The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2". This made people think that Bludgeon was the only Rammstone the Shane Gang has. This was disproven in The Thrill of the Game when, after Bludgeon was abducted along with Joules, Pronto used a Rammstone on the The Game Master hologram.
- Rammstones have been in more unsuccessful shots than any other slug.
- In Return of the Elementals in a few scenes a Rammstone is seen in its normal form but in the other ones it is Megamorphed.
- A Megamorphed Rammstone has been seen at the end of episode 32 but it was stated that Burpy is the first slug to be Megamorphed (episode 35).
- Maurice was seen walking a Rammstone on a leash in How To Catch Slugs!.