Polero slugs are double trouble! Their two-headed velocimorph forms are especially useful for tripping and retraining opponents.
- Protoform Abilities - Stretchy body.
- Siamo - Splits into two heads joined by a rope, can hit two targets with one shot.
- Wrapattak - Wraps around an opponent, tying up legs or body.
- Bolorino - Body stretches between the two heads creating a spinning trip line.
- Stringler - One head bites each of two opponents, binding them together at the ankle or wrist, slowing them down.
- Slicing Rope: "Polero"+"Thresher" - The Polero grabs the Thresher, spinning it at high speeds, leading to a bolo-like appearance.
- The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2 (First appearance)
- The Trade
- Club Slug
- Mario Bravado
- Endangered Species
- The New Kid Part 1
- The Journey Home
- What Lies Beneath
- Mission: Improbable
- The Thrill of the Game
- Light as Day
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- It is the only slug to have two heads in velocity.
- A megamorph Polero, as well as a regular one (possibly Bolo) can be seen in the slugisode "Nothin' But a Slughound".
- A Polero can turn itself into a ball as seen in "Rookie In: Somebody's Watching Me".