While in Protoform, Pieper looks somewhat like a snake but when she megamorphs, it looks even more so, as she gains a hood similar to that of a cobra and a diamond like pattern running down her back.
While in Velocimorph, Pieper looks like a bat or dragon with the head of a Pterodactyl or Parasaurolophus.
- Protoform Abilities
- Can emit soundwaves that hypnotize slugs in the area.
- Hypnowave (Unofficial name) - Emits stronger soundwaves that hypnotize even more slugs.
- Sonicscream(Unofficial name) - Flies rings around opponent, create a sustained, ear-splitting scream. Note: Molenoids are left unaffected.
- Sonicblast (Unofficial name) - High-speed sonic boom blast - circles back for another shot.
- As a Megamorph, Pieper is able to glow brightly as proved in the slugisode, Flopper Party!.
- Pieper is revealed to be a female slug as Tad uses "Girl" and "She" to call Pieper.
- Pieper is the second named female slug, first is Yin.
- Nobody knows Pieper's species, not even Tad.
- Back on The Surface, Tad supposedly saved Pieper from a cat and began to wonder where she came from.
- It is unknown how Pieper ended up on the Surface in the first place.
- For years, Pieper helped Tad map the underground tunnels to find The Drop.
- Pieper ends up in The Deep Caverns after following Tad, who was thrown down the chasm in Dr. Blakk's old stronghold.
- Pieper's sonic blasts can only hypnotize slugs of the same status, but a megamorphed Blastipede can be seen under her trance when she hadn't megamorphed yet.