Phosphoro slugs can lighten up any situation, they can produce a blinding flash of light to stun your opponent or light the way if your lost in a dark cavern! The King of Sling is an especially big fan of Phosphoro slugs, for all the flash they bring to his duels!
In Protoform, Phosphoros have teal-colored skin and a dark blue back with three dots located on the forehead.
When transformed, Phosphoros gain multiple tentacles, giving the slugs their star-shaped body. They also have a single antenna similar to an angler fish's lure. Phosophoros also have a distinct lower jaw while in their transformed state.
- Protoform Abilities - Flashlight/lantern.
- Arcalyte - Explodes in mid-air in a shower of sparks.
- Flashbang - Blinding flash of light to stun and temporarily blind an opponent.
- Beamblaze - Focuses several beams into one concentrated blinding beam blast.
- Blazerain - A 'hail' of short beam bursts.
- Supernova: "Phosphoro"+"Infurnus" - The slugs spin, while the Phosphoro starts lighting up, the Infurnus boosts the light.
- The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1 (First appearance)
- The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2
- A Distant Shore
- The Journey Home
- The Gentleman and the Thief
- The Hard Part
- The Return
- King of Sling
- It Comes by Night
- Light as Day
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Second Chances
- Slug Day
- The Return of the Eastern Champion
- The Phosphoros played a large role in "It Comes by Night" when they were used to corral the High Plains Monster, a creature with a weakness to light.
- Phosphoros debuts as a MegaMorph slug in Slugisode: Bee Cool, Dude.