Negashade are black slugs with a midnight-blue stomach, and glowing cyan marks on its head. And while both Negashades & White Boon Docs are not classified as ultra rare slugs, Master Shanai is the only one to have ever been seen with them in the show so far.
- Protoform Abilities - Very stealthy - you'd hardly know it was there.
- Sillowet - Slugs disappears leaving shadow, grows and comes to life to attack from another location nearby.
- Shadowblak - Creates ball of darkness around foe - can't see to aim his blaster- ball moves around with target.
- Shadowkan - Projects star-shaped shadow energy projectiles.
- Shadowshiv - Feels like a shadow ninja, with shadow sword slash.
- Shadowray: "Negashade"+"White Boon Doc"- Creates a sonic beam fused with the "Light" and "Shadow" representing "Yin & Yang".
- Besides creating a fusion attack, Negashades & White Boon Docs, can also create a portal as shown in The Unbeatable Master, where Shanai simultaneously shot both of them to take her way to an unknown location.
- Negashades and White Boon Docs symbolize balance; while Negashade represent Yang, White Boon Doc represent Yin.
- In Battle For Slugterra, Eli has a Negashade named Yang.
- At 100 mph they bear a resemblance to the Shadow Clan and also a bull.
- Prior to being listed as a "Psychic" element, Slugterra.com listed it as a "Dark Shadow" element.
- This also explains why they appear to have the Dark Shadow symbol as Guardians in the show.