The marks on its head now glow red instead of cyan in the Slugterra: Slug It Out! app.
- Slugterra: Slug It Out! (First appearance)
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns (Official debut)
- Stuff of Legend
- The Lady and the Sword
- Protoform Abilities - Can hide in the shadows.
- Shadowith - Slug disappears casting a shadow - grows and comes to life to attack from another location.
- Ebonet - Net of black energy covers and binds an opponent.
- Darkwraith - Shoots spiky dark energy projectiles.
- Shadabyss - Transforms into a swirling black ball of shadow, slashing at opponents, but can't be hit back.
- Unlike other ghouls, the Negablade's eyes are a ghostly white as opposed to crimson.
- When it hits a person, it releases a dark cloud that lasts longer and does more damage than its slug version.
- Oddly enough when it is not ghouled, it might still be a dark shadow element slug.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.