Thank you! Yeah it can teleport in Velocimorph and Protoform.
It also has this ability where it can fires this hypnotizing green ray from the ring shape on its forehead, this ray allows it to control the opposing slug!
Aside from Dojang Grotto, how about it lives in Shadow Clan territories like The Dark Periphery?
Famous slug: Arthur
Habitat: Ruins of historic buildings
Protoform: A silver armoured purple slug
Velocimorph: A Western dragon with a shiny armour and a belly full of bombs in the shape of little balls
Protoform Abilities - Shiny armour for protection.
Clawslash - Sharp claws for painful slashing.
Bombardbay - Bombs at the belly fall off to give damage to opponents.
Lancesoar - Shoots lances from its mouth.
Armirror - Armour reflects light to temporarily blind its opponents.
Backfiregrab - Grabs a opponent/slug/object and throws it towards its opponent(s).
1. Knightons have shiny teeth that sometimes can temporarily blind anyone. Hence, Arthur takes pride on this characteristic.
2. Knightons shielded their eyes when reach velocity, and they use their sense of smell to detect their surroundings.
Famous slug: Glace
Rarity: Extremely Rare
Habitat: Lakes that have their surfaces frozen whenever the constant snowstorms strike
Protoform: A white and gray slug with an ice crystal in the middle of its forehead and light purple stripes at the back.
Velocimorph: A dolphin with an indestructible spiky ice armour.
Protoform Abilities - Can spout a small amount of freezing water and fast swimmer.
Icecannon - Curls into a ball and shoots icicles.
Ballbreaker - Curls into a spiky ball to smash through objects, leaving a trail of ice.
Chillwhack - Uses its spiky tail to whack its opponents.
Freezjet - Squirts a jet of freezing water that causes opponents to shiver non-stop.
Reality Vision - Ice crystal to see through illusions.
Disillusionist - Shines its ice crystal to wear off illusions nearby.
1. Glace is a female Hiverphin, and she has eyelashes.
2. 'Hiver' means winter in French.
3. The ice crystal on its forehead is actually its third eye, which helps to see through illusions, very useful against Thugglet slugs, Smugglet ghouls and the Mimkey.
4. Hiverphins are the only slugs that have three eyes.
5. Hiverphins are one of the slugs that do not need a Torpedo Shell to transform underwater.