Lariat Slugs are light green, water element Slugs with a dark green face, and a foam green stomach. At 100 mph, they shoot out sticky goo that sticks and a tongue that acts as a grappling hook.
- Protoform Abilities - Slug-size climbing rope or grappling hook.
- Wrappler - Spits a loogi of slimy rope, then uses its momentum to swing around an opponent, tying him up.
- Trip Trap - Spits a string at a low level that trips an opponent.
- Elasticrab - Spits a string that attaches to a Slug blaster, then uses its legs to grapple.
- Stringler - Clings to a rock wall and spits a slimy rope for climbing.
- Stinklash - Sticky tongue lashes around foe and emits stinking disgusting saliva.
- The Trade (Cameo)
- Club Slug (First appearance)
- The New Kid Part 2
- A Distant Shore
- The Thrill of the Game
- Light as Day
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Get Pronto
- Stuff of Legend
- Slug Day
- The Return of the Eastern Champion
- At first glance, they can be mistaken for a Jellyish when at 100 mph.
- In Snowdance, when Eli uses Larry to climb to the Slyren nest, he states that the goo-rope that Larry made is "So gross!"
- The definition of the word "lariat" is a rope used as a tether.
- The Lariat's velocimorph bares a strong resemblance to a prototype of the Boon Doc's velocimorph.
- The Lariat is one of the only slugs that can be fired underwater without a Torpedo Shell (Jellyish and AquaBeek are the other two)
- A Megamorph Lariat is seen in The Return of the Eastern Champion and the promotial art of Into the Shadows.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.