A Greneater looks similar to a Hop Jack in both Protoform and in its Velocimorph.
As a Protoform, it has a dirty yellow-like body and a purple shell. There's a grid pattern on its shell in a darker purple. It has light green spikes coming from its head and back with seeming disregard of the grid pattern.
When transformed, its body darkens into a brown its shell darkens into a darker purple than its Protoform. Its horns grow more numerous, longer and sharper, and turn yellowish-white. It has purple armor on its hand with a claw-like spike on each hand. Its tail looks less like a grenade (as compared to its non-Ghouled self) and more like a mace, as it's covered in spikes. It emits a red sort of mist as it flies.
- Protoform Abilities - Spits burning embers.
- Smushboom - Timed explosion, powerful targeted blast with shrapnel.
- Burrlock - Spiky protuberances allow slug to stick to almost any surface before it explodes.
- Spikesploder - Shoots spikes from its body as it flies, spikes stick to walls and explode in tandem.
- The Trade (First appearance)
- Shadows and Light
- Mario Bravado
- Keys to the Kingdom
- Back to Blakk
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Second Chances
- The Fall of the Eastern Champion (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Lady and the Sword
- The Return of the Eastern Champion
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows