Geoshards are Slugs that attack through crystallization. They are mainly yellow, with a light green back, covered in pastel green crystals. Upon hitting 100 mph, it becomes a larger, more vicious-looking version of itself. It's able to create a projectile that crystallizes the target on contact.
Using it in a duel is risky since it is capable of crystallizing a person's insides, as well as the outside. If this happens, the victim is likely to die if hit in the wrong place. However, the effects can be reversed by having a Slyren use Operattack. It's power type is Crystallizer slug. Their native cavern is The Crystal Cavern.
- Protoform Abilities - Can briefly and safely crystallize itself in protoform, making it rock hard and impervious to harm.
- Crystallist - Cyrstalizes your opponent's body, rendering them unable to move. If not used carefully, it can also crystallize your opponent's internal organs, leading to serious bodily harm.
- Domenator - Creates a nearly impervious crystal dome of protection around a person or object.
The Geoshard is a defensive slug. It only has two moves and thus its use is limited in battles, unless a slinger is geared towards the more strategic. Crystallist is its only offensive move. It can be used to quickly and effectively immobilize an opponent. However, this usage is rarely adopted as if it's aimed in the right place, it can be fatal if it crystallizes the victims heart or brain. whether it happens unintentionally or intentionally. Hence, most slugslingers will only use this move to create a wall of crystals for protection or any other objects for other purposes like a surfboard for surfing.
Domenator could be one of the best defensive moves out there, as it creates a nearly impervious dome. It is capable in withstanding the attack blow from a Grimmstone's Batterup and a Hop Rock's Sploder. Though, the crystals can be shattered if many slugs or ghouls are fired at once, or from the attack of a Slyren slug.
- Magnashard - "Geoshard" + "Slicksilver" - TBD. It hasn't officially appeared in the show yet.
- The Gentleman and the Thief (First appearance)
- The Return
- The Thrill of the Game
- Bandoleer of Brothers
- Dark as Night
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns (Mentioned only)
- Second Chances
- The Fall of the Eastern Champion
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows
- One was seen being ghouled in "Dark as Night". Its ghouled version, officially debuts in Get Pronto.
- The Gentleman aims Dana at her belt, in which the Geoshard only crystallizes her outer body. The belt could have acted as a barrier for Dana to prevent the Geoshard from crystallizing her inner organs.
- When the Shane Gang saved Dana after being crystalized, Kord is worried that her heart or brain may be crystallized. This hints that aiming a Geoshard at the heart or the brain can be fatal.