Floppers are the weakest type of Slugs. Their element is unknown. They are very lazy. They can shoot a trail of smoke behind them like a Flatulorhinkus, and on contact, Floppers produce a splat of slime. They don't transform but they are useful in a pinch such as when you don't have a Slug. Eli has one named Noodle that he uses in the episode "Roboslugs". One popular use for Floppers is accuracy training or sparring, as it can't actually hurt an opponent.
- Stab Fire: You can shoot it in someone's blaster. So, when they fire it,the slug inside the blaster will backfire, therefore attacking its own owner.
- Stretching: As seen in a Slugisode, Floppers can be stretch into useful things like tripwire, or to tie someone or something.
- Slippery: As seen in a slugisode, Floppers are extremely slippery, so you can slip someone up by throwing a Flopper in their way so they slip and fall.
- The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1 (First appearance)
- The Trade
- What Lies Beneath
- King of Sling
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Slug Fu Showdown
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Second Chances
- Get Pronto
- Slug Day
- The Lady and the Sword
- The Emperor Strikes Back
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows
- 'Flopper' is sometimes used as a catch-all phrase for any slug perceived to be useless in combat.
- In "The Journey Home" it seems that many slugs take offense to being called a Flopper.
- Dr. Blakk used to own a Flopper.
- Floppers make a squeaking sound when squeezed, so they are the SlugTerran equivalent of a whoopee cushion. Except they don't like being sat on.