A Dirt Urchin's spikes and spines come in handy in a duel! They can fling their spikes at an opponent or burrow towards them before striking.
- Protoform Abilities - Can stick like a burr, can fire tiny needles.
- Sandburr - Curls up into a spiky ball and hits opponent.
- Chortlesnort - Shoots spikes like a porcupine.
- Kractus - Burrows its way through into the ground, making it hard to hit before slamming into opponent with a spiky explosion.
- Needlepatch - Explodes in-air, firing multiple rounds of spiny needles.
- ElectroSpear: "Dirt Urchin"+"Tazerling" - Once the slugs start spinning, electrified needles are shot out.
- The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2 (First appearance)
- Club Slug
- Mecha Mutiny
- Shadows and Light
- Endangered Species
- The Unbeatable Master (Loki in disguise)
- The Gentleman and the Thief
- The Thrill of the Game
- It Comes by Night
- Bandoleer of Brothers
- Dark as Night
- Light as Day
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows
- Dirt Urchins aren't often seen or used in the show itself, but appear numerous times in the Slugisodes.
- In Slugterra: Slug It Out 2, Dirt Urchin is presented in the Earth Slug Pack despite being a Plant Slug. Though, it could have been classified as that due to its relations with the Earth Elemental.