- Protoform Abilities - Can dig a small hidey-hole.
- Tunnelsneak - Digs a tunnel under the earth to sneak up on an opponent.
- Trenchwar - Digs along the surface creating a long trench.
- Earthsling - Can tunnel into the side of a hill, spraying a blinding dirt cloud.
- Siltscreen - Can churn up the earth around an opponent, creating a circle of blinding dust and dirt.
The Diggrix is essentially a dumbed down version of a Crystalyd slug. Like Crystalyds, it is a solid retreat and strategic slug, although its attack is lacking compared to many other slugs. It could be used for a quick escape easily, with silt screen distracting an enemy slinger and tunnel sneak being used to make your way out. Used in conjunction with slugs like the Geoshard or Frostcrawler, a slinger could create a wall and escape before an enemy knew what was happening.
- It is the only slug so far that was not seen in any of the episodes or Slugisodes before Slug Fu Showdown, but its ghoul form was.
- On the website, it says there's a famous Diggrix named Dozer, which is also the name of Eli's Slyren.
- The Diggrix is the cousin of the ultra rare digger slug, the Crystalyd.