Behemoths are part battering ram and part beast. Even the slug gate is no match for its hard head.
- Strength and Battering Ram.
- What Lies Beneath (First appearance)
- It has a big horn located on its head that functions as a battering ram.
- It can be controlled by anyone so long as a person sits at the Behemoth's controls.
- It is too strong to be hurt by Slugs or Ghouls but the rider can get shot at or thrown off it rather easily, as there is no built-in cover to protect the driver.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.