There's one slug who stands out from all the others, Eli's best slug buddy BURPY. Burpy was part of Will Shane's arsenal until he was sent to find Eli right before Will went missing. He's Eli's faithful companion, an ultimate fire-based weapon and master slug strategist. He's also the general to Eli's army of slug buddies. Extremely loyal to Eli and cleverer than your average slug, Burpy's got slug moves most people have never even seen before!
- "The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1" (First appearance)Burpy debuts in "The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1", where he finds Eli Shane, after Will Shane is teleported by Dr. Blakk's Tempesto, he directs Eli down to SlugTerra, where they meet Pronto, a Molenoid scavenging Will Shane's roost. They head to a tournament qualifier, where Eli outwits Shockwire, and defeats him with Burpy. Burpy is also shown to have a friendship with Joules.
- "The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2"In "The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2", Burpy helps Eli to win the first round and get Banger. He is also one of Eli's many slugs to help him get into the final against John Bull. During the final match, Eli shoots Burpy as his last slug and Burpy takes on John's ghoul slug and loses thus making John the winner. Later, when Eli is dueling Dr. Blakk and his henchmen, Burpy unleashes his fire wall and defeats 3 ghoul slugs helping win the battle.
- "The Slugout"
- "Lightwell"In the episode "Lightwell" he has contracted a sickness from overexposure to Ghouls. The only cure is to reach The Lightwell. On the way there he had only gotten sicker. Finally, Eli is able to overcome many obstacles obstructing the way. There, Burpy recharged for a minute as Dr. Blakk attempted to destroy the Lightwell and Eli who was trapped. However as Blakk decides to destroy Eli first, the well manages to cure his ghouls, giving Burpy enough time to emerge. There he knocked Blakk into the wall allowing the Shadow Clan to take Blakk.
- "Upgrade"In the episode "Upgrade" Burpy had reached 200 mph, unlocking his Megamorph. Once he morphed he gained white markings, replacing his head symbol temporarily. He also gained the markings and his wings gained a hand like appearence so he can punch enemies at 200mph.
- "Back to Blakk"In the episode "Back to Blakk" it turns out that Burpy was once Blakk's slug, until he and other slugs rebelled against Blakk and joined Will Shane.
- "Bandoleer of Brothers"In the episode "Bandoleer of Brothers", Burpy helps Rookie, a new slug, get used to being a slinger's slug and after getting captured, encourages Rookie to fight back.
- "Light as Day"In the episode "Light as Day", he is shown where evolve his Mega Morph velocimorph form into second Mega Morph form while rescuing Eli from the Deep Caverns terraportal, resulting in blue flames on his body instead of the usual orange flames.
- "Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond"Burpy was shot by Eli to find out what can the dark slinger's ghoul slug can do. The ghoul slug is actually a Goon Doc, the ghoul slug ghouls Burpy and he starts to attack the Shane Gang. Eli then shots Doc to cure Burpy back into his normal form. Burpy then thanks Doc for saving him. After Eli was separated from his friends, the goon says "do not worry, once you are my slave, they will follow", then Eli replied saying to Burpy "No matter this guy got, he doesn't have anything like you, Burpy." The dark slinger then laughs and show's Eli and Burpy the ghouled version of Joo-Joo, which shocked them. Burpy was shot by Eli and both slugs clashed, creating a huge explosion. Burpy was lost when the dark slinger steps on Eli's blaster and prepares to shoot the goon doc at him. Later, Burpy found Trixie, Kord and Pronto. Trixie then said to Burpy and the others "now we just need to find Eli" Soon they realized that it was too late, Eli was knock down by the goon and gaining control of the body. Afterwards, Kord then say they need Doc. So, Burpy went to the slug passage where Doc was suck into, after a long search, he manages the find Doc and saves him. In the end, Burpy transformed into his velocity form and battle with the goon while Doc heals Eli.
- "Slugterra: Return of the Elementals"
- "Slugterra: Slug Fu Showdown"In Slug Fu Showdown, Burpy is constantly on Eli's shoulder, as usual. When Junjie tells him he must train to learn Slug Fu without his slugs, Eli first doesn't count Burpy in what he said, but Junjie tells him that he must especially not take Burpy, because they know too much about each other. When Maggs joins Eli's team, and Eli puts him on his shoulder, Burpy, who had stowed away in Eli's backpack, jumps out. He then stays on Eli's shoulder until the "yeti" , a huge brown furry monster, crashed through the junk behind Eli and Junjie. Eli then shot Burpy at the monster, but he only singed the top of his head fur, and disappeared behind the monster, while Eli was trying to full Burpy around with Slug Fu. Once Junjie had saved them, Burpy comes back onto Eli's shoulder. After Eli had blurted out for Maggs, and they had been captured by the spiders, Burpy was tied up with cobwebs next to the other Elementals. Once they get free, and the last Elemental, the Earth Elemental, had been blasted off, and, in order to stop it, Eli fires Burpy against it while saying "it's do or die" . He then closes his eyes and says "your thoughts are my thoughts" , and Burpy closes his eyes too, which means that the Slug Fu worked, but the Earth Elemental pushes him to the side. Later, once the Elementals have been turned around with Eli's Slug Fu, Burpy goes back onto his shoulder and stays there until the end of the film.
- Protoform Abilities - Small flame, good for light in dark spots, signal flares, lighting a camp fire.
- Flashfire - Shoots a small fireball to medium fireball.
- Beatwave - Hits the ground surrounded by a giant fireball, knocking opponents back and defeating it.
- Heatshield - Stops in mid-air, flame wings spread out and projects a protective wall of fire.
- Spikescorch - Extremely hot micro-comet projectile, good for piercing stone or steel.
- Flamespire - Spiral rings of fire surround an opponent.
- Novaclaw - Creates an exploding, fiery path.
- Wingburst - Stops in air with wings wide open and showers foe with fiery strafing.
- Backdraft (unconfirmed name) - Absorbs any and all heat or flames its exposed to as it flies through them and increases its own damage rate.
- Updraft (unconfirmed name) - When exposed to the Slug Energy, turns blue and blue fire becomes fire (very hot perhaps) is still possible to mount it.
- Protoform Abilities - Small flame.
- Darkpyre - Dark fireball expands as it moves toward an opponent.
- Smashteroid - Mini-comet with trailing dark flame.
- Novacrow - Strafes an opponent with fire shot from slashing wings.
- Carrionbomber - Spirals above foe firing flaming ball blasts.
- Novabolt: "Burpy"+"Joules" - This shot forms an ionized plasma blast engulfed in flames.
- NitroBubble: "Burpy"+"Suds" - This shot forms a flaming bubble that can be used for emergency transport. It functions like a high speed hot air balloon which can go any direction.
- InfernoSlam: "Burpy"+"Bludgeon" - Once launched, the Slugs will spin around each other, leading to a Rammstone with blazing horns.
- Supernova: "Burpy"+"Glimmer" - The slugs spin, while the Phosphoro starts lighting up, the Infurnus boosts the light.
- MagmaStrike: "Burpy"+"Banger" - The slugs launch a flaming boulder.
- TiringPulse: "Burpy"+"Beeker" - Tiring pulse that tires out all normal slugs in the area But has no affect on ghoul slugs.
- Burpy is often mistaken for a Flaringo as both slugs have a similar colour scheme.
- In "The Journey Home", it is shown that Pronto's wildly exaggerated stories about himself annoyed Burpy to the point of hitting his head against the side of the Elephant Mecha-Beast, that he, Spinner, Banger, Joules, and Chiller drove.
- Burpy along with Spinner, Banger, Joules, and Chiller know how to drive a Mecha-Beast
- Burpy usually sleeps in a sock with a night-mask on.
- Burpy was the first slug to go against a Ghoul Slug.
- Burpy was the first one seen to use the slug passage.
- Burpy's powers can't be activated in the water as he is a fire element slug.
- In "The Hard Part", Kord and Red Hook's conversation gets so boring that Burpy falls asleep.
- In "The Slugout", at the start of the second round of the trick shot competition, when Billy puts his Boon Doc back into his arsenal, there is an Infurnus slug instead of a Flaringo, which is one of the most common mistakes made in the show.
- In "Mission: Improbable" Burpy and Pronto gain new respect for each other as they rescued the rest of the Shane Gang from Mr. Saturday.
- In Back to Blakk he escaped along with Blakk's other slugs and then joined Will Shane's arsenal before his disappearance.
- He was the first seen slug to Megamorph and he was the first slug to be shot out of an Blaster with the use of an Accelerators.
- He was also the first slug who could megamorph without an accelerator.
- Burpy is shown to act as a leader of sorts to the other Slugs when Eli is not available.
- He is sometimes called "Burp" by Eli. It is most likely a nickname.