Bugsy is a Hoverbug Slug who belongs to Eli Shane. Rescued from The Game Master in "The Thrill of the Game". Eli first slings him in that debut episode, using Bugsy to escape the Game Master's exploding lair. Bugsy shows up again in "Back to Blakk" in a slug out against C.C.. His name was revealed on a SlugTerra Merchandise minifigure box; he's sold packaged with Burpy. In Return of the Elementals he is possibly one of the slugs being ghouled, possibly meaning he is the also the first Ghouled Hoverbug.
- Bugsy first debut in The Thrill of the Game, where he got struck in a hole where Eli rescued him and slings him and he saves Eli.
- In Back to Blakk, he was used to fight C.C.
- These were the only times where Bugsy appears.
- However, in Return of the Elementals, Bugsy seems to appear as a Ghoul. (Evidence of this could be found in the trailer)
- Protoform Abilities - Extremely fast flyer, can carry messages.
- Screwball - Grabs an opponent and carries them off in a dizzying corkscrew flight path.
- Outtathere - Picks up a slugslinger and whisks them out of danger.
- The Thrill of the Game (First appearance)
- Back to Blakk
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Despite Eli uses Bugsy rarely, in the Return of the Elementals and the Slugisode Noodle Strikes Back!, Bugsy was seen as a Megamorph slug. Possible he is the first Hoverbug to Megamorph.