- Infurnus (Damage; medium/high*): level 1-01
- Rammstone (Damage; high+push): level 1-04
- Bubbleone (Damage; traps+removes armor): level 1-07
- Tazerling (Damage; high+power generater): level 1-10
- Vinedrill (Damage; poison+builds bridges): level 2-05
- Frostcrawler (Damage; low/high*+freeze): level 2-10
- Grenuke (Damage; high+timed explosion): level 3-05
- Dirt Urchin (Damage; low+maximum rate of fire): level 3-10
- Enigmo (Damage; reveals invisible objects): level 4-02
- Negashade (Damage; high+manuverablity): level 4-05
- Hypnogrif (Damage; control enemy): level 4-07
- Phosphoro (Damage; medium+enemy seeking lights): level 4-10
Enemy exclusive slugs
- Flatulorhinkus (Damage; medium) used by Shadow Clan and Turretshroom.
- Lavalynx (Damage; medium) used by Lava Crawlers and Fire Demons.
- Pyringo (Damage; medium) used by Shadow Clan and Slugslingers.
- Hop Jack (Damage; high) used by Slugslingers.
- Mimics w/ pots
- Mimics w/ pots & pans
- Bush Bugs
- Lava Bats
- Electric Bats
- Gerhard Stocker
- John Bull
- Sid the Kid
- Spitting Shrooms
- Lava Crawlers
- Dino Rats
- Dino Rats w/ armor
- Mecha Snake
- Shadow Clan
- Shadow Clan Leader
- The Ghost King
- Rammstone Blocks
- Power Generator
- Vine bridge
- Falling Platforms
- Fire Balls
- Lava Plumes
- Dark Water
- Stone Blocks
- Large Boulders
- Rock Creatures
- The Hypnogrif and Negashade were released in the game before their official release on the website.
- The Enigmo doesn't do anything to enemies other than reveal invisible ones.
- The Bubbaleone's ability to trap enemies wasn't added until the Slug level update months after its original release. This update also added the Vinedrill poison and the Frostcrawler's ability to completely freezing enemies.
- Running while firing will increase the rate of fire (except for Enigmo, Grenuke, Hypnogrif, Bubbleone, and Negashade)
- Spitfire frogs were supposed to be released in Dark Spores, but didn't make an appearance until Scorched Sparks.
- The Grenuke Slug wasn't call Sparky, It was called Banger. It was corrected later.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.