AquaBeeks are blue, turquoise, and white Water element Slugs. Its preferred habitats are sea caverns and coral reefs such as Undertow Cavern. AquaBeeks first appeared in "The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2". At velocity it has a similar appearance to a dolphin, with tentacles like an octopus. It's power type is a water and sonar.
- Protoform Abilities - Can spout a small amount of water.
- Seawee - Sonar blast, knocks back an opponent - underwater attack.
- Inksting - Squirts blinding clouds of ink at opponent - underwater attack.
- Aquajet - Squirts a jet of water like a firehose.
- Cyclonator - Slug flies at center of a spinning water cyclone.
- Aquaboost: "Aquabeak"+"Fandango" - TBD. It hasn't officially debuted in the series yet.
While one of the most useful Slugs to use underwater, the AquaBeek's moveset is otherwise fairly limited. With half its moves being used solely underwater, the AquaBeek only has two moves to fall back on for duels outside its home environment. While those two moves are at least not the same kind of move, granting it a direct attack and a multi-target move, it will be quite easy for an opponent Slinger to outmaneuver an AquaBeek on land.
- The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2 (First appearance)
- The Trade (protoforma)
- The New Kid Part 2
- Deep Water, Dark Water
- The Gentleman and the Thief
- The Hard Part
- The Return
- The Thrill of the Game (protoforma)
- It Comes by Night
- Back to Blakk (Appears in flashback(s))
- Light as Day
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slug Day
- The Fall of the Eastern Champion (Appears in flashback(s))
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows
- The AquaBeek is one of the most useful Slug to have when underwater because an Aquabeek is one of the only Slugs that doesn't need a Torpedo Shell (Jellyish and Lariat are another).